1. Surprise your co-workers with their favorite coffee orders. Leave a cheeky note.
2. Spread goodwill by buying a gift card from your go-to lunch spot and giving it to the person at the register for the next person in line. Leave a note that they should spurge on dessert on you.
3. Reverse the roles and make cookies for someone whom you rely on for help during the week. Think librarian, bus driver, dog walker…you get the picture. We’re planning on trying this cookie recipe.
4. Educate yourself about a global issue, and do something about it. Read Lauren’s February Letter for inspiration.
5. Send a secret Valentine to someone who needs some encouragement this month. (Hint: Stay tuned for our DIY Valentine post.)
Latte photo and inspiration via Oh Happy Day.