This long weekend, take an extra 20% off sale items! Code: EXTRA20
How she carries it: Lauren Bush Lauren's summer bag.
Featuring the Artisan-embroidered Burlap Tote, now on sale (for a limited time)!
For a summer day on the go with her two little boys, see Lauren's essentials, which she packs up in her handmade bag that does good, of course.
1. Nalgene water bottle – I try to always have a reusable water bottle on me, so I can avoid single-use plastic as best I can. Nalgene bottles may not be the trendiest option, but they carry a ton of water to get you through the day.
2. Wallet – Pretty self-explanatory, but this envelope wallet carries all my credit cards, Metro Card, coffee punch cards and more!
3. Shinola journal – I always have a journal on me to jot down ideas, as well as my "to do" list. My favorite journal is from Shinola and is made in America.
4. Clarins sunscreen – Clarins is one of my go-to brands for all things skincare and I especially love their sunscreen, which I apply a few times per day, especially in the summer.
5. Vaseline lip balm – I'm not a fussy makeup gal, so this Vaseline lip balm that has a slight tint is right up my alley.
6. Kids supply cup – Hydration for kiddos is always essential, but especially in the warmer months when kids are at hot playgrounds and running around more.
7. Blue Planet sunglasses – I got these Blue Planet sunglasses that are not only chic, but also eco-friendly, made with recycled and natural materials.
8. Toddler water shoes – My little guy has lived in these shoes this summer, they are great from the beach to the pool and all around town.