Take an extra 25% off sale with code: SUNFUN
How she carries it: Our Creative Director's Weekend Bag
The trick to weekend bus-going is traveling light & packing smart: both of which The Weekender Duffle helps me do when I head upstate & out of the city on weekends.
1. Shinola notebook: Long bus-rides mean plenty of time for sketching and unwinding (mechanical pencil preferred).
2. FEED Dopp kit: I always travel with my Dopp—the inner pocket is what made me a life-long convert.
3. Fruit: Always bringing along fruit/snacks leftover from my week in the city and Misfits Market shipment.
4. Lots of denim: It takes many forms (skirts, jeans, shorts). My go-to uniform when I'm traveling (never looks dirty or wrinkles).
5. Handkerchief: The easy and useful accessory to jazz up any look. This one's a soft, Japanese fabric.