Introducing the Polo x FEED Collection, a unisex, sustainable collection that helps fight childhood hunger in America. In partnership with the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren brand, our second collection together features four patchwork denim bags, as well as apparel, and every purchase helps provide school meals here in the U.S., through No Kid Hungry. In partnership with The New Denim Project, this collection uses more sustainable, upcycled materials with no added dyes.
The Polo x FEED Backpack, featuring a leather top handle, adjustable shoulder straps and two patch pockets on the outside. Made from recycled cotton, this statement-making, versatile, patchwork backpack will be the one you reach for all summer long. Plus, there's interior printing reminding you of the impact of each backpack.
- Leather top handle plus adjustable shoulder straps
- Two buttoned-flap pockets on the exterior, one slip pocket in the interior
- Featuring Ralph Lauren’s signature Pony and “FEED” printed at the front.
- Interior printing says "This bag helps fight hunger, by providing 25 meals to kids in need in America.
- This collection was created in partnership with The New Denim Project, a circular design lab and new wave textile mill focused on creating a closed-loop industrial manufacturing system through textile-to-textile upcycling.
- Overall dimensions: 11.5" H x 7.5" W x 5" D
- 4" handle drop
- 35" max length strap drop