Introducing the Polo x FEED Collection, a unisex, sustainable collection that helps fight childhood hunger in America. In partnership with the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren brand, our second collection together features four patchwork denim bags, as well as apparel, and every purchase helps provide school meals here in the U.S., through No Kid Hungry. In partnership with The New Denim Project, this collection uses more sustainable, upcycled materials with no added dyes.
This item is final sale.
The Polo x FEED Polo Shirt, designed in standard men's sizing for a unisex fit, is made from 70% cotton and 30% recycled cotton. The iconic, heritage polo shirt, with the FEED logo and interior printing detailing the impact of each polo shirt.
- Machine washable
- Iconic and classic Polo shirt, featuring the FEED logo.
- Interior printing says "This Polo shirt helps fight hunger by providing 10 meals to kids in America.
- It is made from recycled cotton with indigo dye, grown using methods to support clean water and healthy soil.
- This collection was created in partnership with The New Denim Project, a circular design lab and new wave textile mill focused on creating a closed-loop industrial manufacturing system through textile-to-textile upcycling.
- HZHanan Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat
Really well made I love everything about this Brand