Meet the Natural Dye Net Bag, hand-dyed by artisans in India using all-natural dyes derived from indigo, pomegranate rinds, and lac. This tote is the perfect alternative to plastic bags. It's lightweight, yet durable, and made from 100% certified Organic cotton. Carry it as a chic, versatile, summer bag or keep a few on hand for trips to the market. Make a statement while reducing waste and giving back with the Natural Dye Crochet Tote.
This item is final sale.
- Dyed by hand in India
- Due to the all natural, hand-dye process, slight variations in color pigment and size may occur (it's part of what makes these bags so special
- Overall dimensions: 12" H x 16" W
- Handle Drop: 11"
- LGLeslie G L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent bag to take to the farmers market
Net bags work quite well to carry fresh produce home from my local farmers market!Was this helpful?
- EFElyse F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLovely and Utilitarian
The bag looks great, and holds much more than I expected at first glance. The strap length is spot on and the bag was beautifully made.Was this helpful?
- JCJenn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove it
Love the colorWas this helpful?