Introducing the Polo x FEED Collection, a unisex, sustainable collection that helps fight childhood hunger in America. In partnership with the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren brand, our second collection together features four patchwork denim bags, as well as apparel, and every purchase helps provide school meals here in the U.S., through No Kid Hungry. In partnership with The New Denim Project, this collection uses more sustainable, upcycled materials with no added dyes.
The Polo x FEED Pouch, made from recycled cotton with a leather strap, perfect for throwing into the larger tote bag to carry and organize your makeup and skincare, jewelry, or your phone, keys and wallet. Plus, there's interior printing that details the impact of each pouch.
- Featuring Ralph Lauren’s signature Pony and “FEED” printed at the front.
- Interior printing says "This bag helps fight hunger, by providing 6 meals to kids in need in America.
- Hand-block printed by artisans in India
- Wipeable interior made from recycled plastic bottles
- Overall dimensions: 8" H x 10.5" W x 1.5" D