Meet the Organizer Tote, the ultimate, organize-it-all, carry-it-all tote. Made from rPet (aka: fabric that's made from post-consumer, recycled plastic bottles) that has been waxed for extra durability, this tote has ten interior and exterior compartments, two versatile strap options made from Organic cotton webbing, and our largest-capacity to date. For taking your home office on the go, organizing your desk or car, toting farm fresh veggies, or keeping your road trip essentials handy – the options are endless. This is the bag you didn't even realize how much you needed... we promise.
- 10 inner and outer compartments including hanging interior slip pocket and interior dividers
- Waxed fabric made from recycled plastic bottle
- Waxed rPET (recycled plastic) with organic cotton handles and straps
- Two Organic cotton strap lengths
- Our largest capacity to date
- Overall dimensions: 20" W x 14.5" H x 8.5" D
- Handle Drop: 5.5"
- Strap Drop 11"
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoJulie r
I’m an interior designer and I carry binders, wood / tile samples, blue prints, measure tape, iPad and fabrics to client homes and construction sites. It is sturdy enough to handle the weight of these items and rugged enough to hold up at a messy job site. The bag has enough pockets and sections to keep my things organized and easy to retrieve. I could not have designed a better bag. I ABSOLUTELY LOV it ❤️
- LGLane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMy Mobile office
- AAimeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
- HRHillary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoPerfect work bag
I am a school librarian, and this bag is just right for holding ample stacks of books and my laptop in the large side sections while keeping delicate things like granola bars, sunglasses, and chargers separate and safe from becoming squished. Plus I love the design and how it’s more durable than a leather tote.
- KJKimberly J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSturdy and roomy
I love the heft and durability of this bag!