The FEED 1 Bag is a reversible burlap bag, designed by our founder, Lauren Bush Lauren, to fight childhood hunger. Lauren’s very first design, this canvas shoulder bag was inspired by the bags of food rations she saw being distributed by the UN World Food Programme while traveling as a student in college and seeing the effects of hunger firsthand. Each purchase of this natural burlap tote, provides one child with school meals for an entire year in 63 of the poorest countries around the world.
- Fully reversible from burlap to cotton (two bags in one!)
- Two exterior side pockets, perfect for your water bottle
- Large interior slip pocket, can fit a small laptop or iPad
- Overall dimensions: 16.5” H x 15.75” W x 5.5” D
- 11.5" handle drop
- JBJeannine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSuch a great bag with an even greater purpose!
I absolutely love my Feed 1 bag. It's perfect for carrying around a little wallet or small handbag in while shopping. It eliminates the need for me to take extra bags when I go to a store since plastic bags are no longer allowed to be used in New Jersey. I now have a bag that not only feeds children but saves the earth as well!
- TTynaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect For Whatever!
This is my 2nd one; had to have the green!
- DDDan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAn awesome tote!
This is my first reversable tote bag, and it will take some getting used to. Other than that, the fabric, stitching and quality are very good, and hopefully last a long time! The size is also larger than I expected, which is fine. Happy with purchase, and that over 150 kids got a meal because of this purchase, a win-win!
- PPJMichaelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat bag
- LMLeah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove this bag!
I’m in love with my bag. Better than expected!