1. What does work look like for you these days?
Work is very balanced for me nowadays, because I have scaled back on any projects or client sessions to keep me in balance. Balance is such an essential aspect of overall health, so I’m very cautious of how much I take on so that I don’t disrupt my own balance.
2. What is your favorite part of your daily routine?
My daily tea time is truly my favorite part. It’s a moment in my day when I can slow down and be mindful of myself in mind, body, and spirit and it offers me a healthy check-in that I appreciate integrating into my life.
LEATHER WORK BAG - $298.00
100 MealsAdd to Bag
3. How would you describe your personal style in three words?
Edgy, comfy, chic.
4. What are three things you always have in your work bag?
- My laptop, hand sanitizer, and my phone are a must these days
5. What cause or issue drives you? How do you get involved & help make a difference?
I’m specifically invested in any efforts towards racial and economic equality. Currently, I consult with organizations from across the world to help them promote better efforts toward achieving more equity and inclusion.